At Birds.ai we believe that drones are going to change the world.
By providing us with a Birds.ai view (pronounce: birds-eye view) they are part of the solution to many of today’s problems.
- Drones can give inspectors a Birds.ai view of large assets that are hard to reach such as wind turbines or solar panels.
- Drones can provide farmers with a Birds.ai view of their fields.
- Drones can provide rescue workers with a Birds.ai view of an area after a hurricane strikes or after an outbreak of wildfires.
- Drones can give rangers a Birds.ai view of their game reserve so they can better protect endangered species from poachers.
By using Artificial Intelligence to extract information from images collected by drones, we are making sure that very soon drones will provide us with a Birds.ai view of the world.
- Use Artificial Intelligence (ConvNets) to find defects on assets such as wind turbines in images collected by drones.
- Build AI that can easily be scaled to different business cases (for example: inspection, agriculture and wildlife conservation).
- Turn Artificial Intelligence into Artificial Inspectors that will give advice on repairs and predict failures from happening at all.
- have experience with deep learning for practical applications (show or tell us what you did!).
- are able to quickly create prototypes to evaluate your ideas and iteratively improve them into working applications.
- can solve challenges independently.
- are an excellent project planner: you can take a long-term goal and break it up into achievable steps.
- worked with a machine learning framework (e.g. Caffe, Torch, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.).
- are a resident of the EU, or eligible for a Dutch Working permit and are willing to move to the Netherlands.