Continuing the very informal Girl Geek Drinks in Utrecht! Join us after work for a friendly drink with peers. We have a ‘buy your own drink’ policy.
Location is Jozef eten & drinken on the Mariaplaats, a little square that has been sitting there since the middle ages.
How to get there from the central train/bus station:
– take the ‘Centrum’ exit and follow the signs to the Albert Heijn store (you should take a right turn in the mall).
– Walk past the Albert Heijn to the left, towards big revolving doors and exit the mall.
– Turn left and cross the street.
– Turn right when you can’t continue; the square is in view.
– At the opposite side of the square, Jozef is visible, it has a terrace.
We’ll be inside, most likely at a high table.
Please let us know you’re coming by RSVP-ing to this event on Meetup!